The Index of Workplace Equality in Poland (IWEP) is a powerful evidence-based benchmarking tool used by employers to assess their achievements and progress on lesbian, gay, bi and trans (LGBT) equality in the workplace. Each participant must demonstrate their expertise in 8 distinct areas of employment policy and practice, including networking groups, career development, training and community engagement. Criteria for the IWEP are revised every two years.
Who can participate?
The IWEP is free to enter and is open to any organisation. Pro Diversity Allies Programme members can get an extra assistance during the benchmarking process.
- Taking part is completely free
- Assess your organisation’s achievements and progress on LGBT equality
- Compare your performance with organisations in your region or sector
- Pro Diversity Allies receive in-depth consultative feedback
- Become inclusion-leading company in Poland
Submissions and deadlines
The submission process for Index of Workplace Equality in Poland 2017 started on 5th of April 2017.
Dead-line for the submissions is 14th of May 2017.
If you are interested in participation, you can find the complete info here.